× If you have translated the Gnosis language files, here is the place to post them!

Gnosis component spanish language pack

• vampmaster
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 3 months ago #4126 by vampmaster
Gnosis component spanish language pack was created by vampmaster
Good morning all: The attachment are the Spanish translation for the gnosis component v.1.0.2
I couldn´t make a working installation .xml so you need to:
1.Download the zip
2.Unzip the files you will find a folder named administrator, and another one called language.
3.The file in the language folder has to be saved (uploaded) to the language/es-ES folder. This is the front end file.
4.The files in administrator/language has to be saved (uploaded) into the administrator/language/es-ES. This is the back end spanish files.
For the next version i¨ll created and automatic uploader use and enjoy.
For help and support go to www.mb-internet-ideas.com
To see the Spanish version at work go to www.ime-marketing.mx.
Si requieres soporte en español para el componente Gnosis déjame correo aquí en www.hypermodern.org en los foros de language (es necesario registrarse) y con gusto te atenderemos.
The vampmaster
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #4131 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Gnosis component spanish language pack
Thank you very much vampmaster for taking the time to make these spanish translation. I very much appreciate that. Karma for you!

Don't forget to send those credentials to me in email so that I can check out your website.

More
10 years 3 months ago #4132 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Gnosis component spanish language pack
Oh, and by the way, there is a setting within Gnosis Administration to enable content plugins withing the gnosis component frontend. That could be what is causing your words not to be linked inside the definitions.

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds