× If you have translated the Gnosis language files, here is the place to post them!

Where to get the original?

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #3894 by Reiblu
Replied by Reiblu on topic Where to get the original?
If you want to use them, you can do it. If you think that they could work well you can include them in your component :)

I will mail them to you because it seems that the don't appear here even if I attach them, so where should I send them?

Thanks for the component and your fast reply!!
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by Reiblu. Reason: attachment files don't appear

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #3895 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Where to get the original?
send them to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

More
10 years 6 months ago #3900 by admin
Just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about you. I've been busy with exams and work. I should be able to look at the files next week.

More
10 years 6 months ago #3903 by Reiblu
Thank You! ^^

Good luck!!!

More
10 years 6 months ago #3910 by admin
I suspect that if you try to save the file with UTF 8 without bom encoding, that it might work then.

To do that in notepad++, which is free, just open the file and click on the encoding menu, and you'll see the option to change the encoding there.

More
10 years 5 months ago #4032 by Reiblu
Hi again ^^

Thanks for your replies!! My client is very happy with your component!! He said that just letting the spanish in the front-end is enough so again thank you!

Now I have another problem, I don't know if I should post it here, so i'm going to ask it and if you want me to change it I would do it ^^

My problem now is that if I open in the front end a tag of a category instead of seeing the name of the category I see this: com_gnosis_DEFAULT_PAGE_TITLE, as the title, so where I have to change it?

Thanks again!!!

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds