first of all: today I found your component and plugin, and I love it!
well but there's a bug or conflict with the beez3 template or another component?
if I try adding a new word in the frontpage there 4 editor fields without knowing for what is what, not tagged, I cannot publish but I allowed publishing for authors, and all seems to be confused.
I think there is a conflict with the template. but you are the programmer, I don't know
PS: after installing I tried adding 2 words in the backend and after the second sending, there was a mysql error. but I just deleted the entry for the last word added, and it worked again. couldn't even see the words in the backend, I mean the component gnosis site there. ther was only shown the mysql error in words. but categories I could see.
PPS: if you want to have a look at it, I put the website to this profile here.
thanks a lot.